Wednesday, August 20, 2008

tap, tap, tap

I'm waiting patiently to tell you about my new project.
honestly...
I am not trying to be elusive at all, I really thought I could bore you all to tears about it over the weekend but I am still waiting to hear. Now there is all this build-up and it's not huge, exciting news... well for me it is.
I'll be back when I can share. In the meantime I am sewing a 30 lunchbag order for someone's company outing next week.
WooHoo!!

9 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear about your new project and congrats on the BIG order! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to be at a company picnic that is giving your wonderful bags :) They are so cheery and fun...

    Can't wait to hear what your new project is... I love surprises:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stop teasing us. Meany.

    Look at all your cute lunchbags all lined up waiting to go to school--reminds me of home when I was a kid (except ours were boring brown paper bags!)

    Smiles, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always, your lunch bags are super cute. And I can hardly wait to hear about this mysterious news. Whatever it is, I hope it brings you much happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok time's up what is it? Cute bags, for your office picnic?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh those are fantastic! I love the colors together, especially the wood one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait until you tell us all about your big news!! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete