Keep away from beat? I'd better keep the volume down on my radio while I'm sewing, who knows what will happen! If you have Fray Check, do me a favor and see if it's just my bottle.
OMG! how funny!~ I just happened upon your blog and Im so happy i did - how refreshing! Im checking my bottles when i get home! I found you on a forum about the 5 rectangle baby sweater :) XOXO Happy New Year Renee
Wow! Terrible stuff! If you got no beat, spark or flame, you got no soul!!!
ReplyDeletehow funny...i am curious to know if they all have that printed on them to. :)
ReplyDeleteI read that at least 4 times before I understood it, I guess I am really a thickhead today. DUH!
ReplyDeletelol! that is one for Jay Leno! I will check in my studio tomorrow and let you know!
ReplyDeleteWell, I had to put my bottle under the Dazor to read it, but mine says 'heat'.
ReplyDeletemine says beat also.....too funny
ReplyDeleteOMG! how funny!~ I just happened upon your blog and Im so happy i did - how refreshing! Im checking my bottles when i get home! I found you on a forum about the 5 rectangle baby sweater :) XOXO
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year
Renee