Friday, January 23, 2009

I'm not dead!

Just insanely busy!
Pictures and a blog post soon....

15 comments:

  1. Glad to hear this - have been worried about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering if you were coming back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh there you are!!!!!!!!!! I hope your making lots of $$$$$

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh--that is happy news! Hope you are busy making lots of new things and are up to your neck in oilcloth! lol Looking forward to your next post!
    Smiles, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok, we are still waiting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear all is well and that your're just busy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to here you are coming back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. nope- I'm planning the funeral.
    I'll be over soon with the lasagna and fried chicken.



    I miss you.



    :)
    hope you are doing well.
    xo,
    kim

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whew. Because seriously, woman, I was worried! Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I am looking forward to see your post soon. Have a great day and God bless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad to hear this - have been worried about you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. adware alert - adware bot - affiliate elite - anti spyware - anti spyware bot - article bully - art of approaching - auto pilot profits - bbq book - blogging in action - body building revealed - burnthefat - burn the fat - carb rotation diet - chopper tattoo - conversationalhypnosis - conversational hypnosis - cure for tinnitus - debt free in three - driver checker - duplicate file cleaner - earth4energy - earth 4 energy - easy member pro - easy tv soft - eatstopeat - eat stop eat - end your tinnitus - fap winner - fat burning furnace - fatloss4idiots - fat loss 4 idiots - final sync - final uninstaller -

    ReplyDelete