Wednesday, November 29, 2006

In less than a month

It will be Christmas. I am in a constant state of anxiety attack. I told David last night that we need a wife..... get your mind out of the gutter.... we need a wife that can cook, clean, and shop. Clearly, I can't do it by myself. My to-do list is huge and my amount of time left is not so huge. The next time that I sign up to bake 12 dozen cookies, please just slap me. Yes, I offered to bake 12 dozen cookies for Friday yet I can't manage to put together a decent dinner on any given night lately. What the??? I do this to myself, there is no one else to blame. *sigh*
I have been doing a little crafting but I still can't show any photos. I will leave you with this handmade (card shot in bad light). Our school has adopted a soldier who is stationed in Iraq and I was asked to make some kind of a handmade card to go with his gift. The picture is crap but the card is actually kind of cute.
1112906

3 comments:

FreckleSandwich said...

you dont ever slow down do you? were you referring to me when you said to get my mind out of the gutter? i think you need to take a break in sunny az!

missalicefaye said...

the card is adorable! hope the holiday preparations don't become too overwhelming...

Leroygtfw said...

you dont ever slow down do you? were you referring to me when you said to get my mind out of the gutter? i think you need to take a break in sunny az!