Saturday, November 18, 2006

yawn

I am so boring lately, I know. I have some things in the works that I can't post about because they are gifts so bear with me.
I'll give you a little peek at one thing I may or may not be working on that may or may not involve some or all of these items:
love this color
I just received a package of some fabric from Z&S Fabric but I can only show you two for now due to the afore mentioned gifts:
fabric therapy
No plans for it but it was a steal on clearance and will be of use some day...... Gabby's teacher is an Italian language major...... maybe I can think of something with that leaning tower fabric...... hmmmmmm, I'm going to let that idea cook a bit.
OK, my sewing machine and dryer are both calling me. What to do, what to do?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

An outstanding share! I have just forwarded this onto a colleague who has been conducting
a little research on this. And he actually bought me breakfast
because I discovered it for him... lol. So let me reword this.
... Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending some time to discuss this topic here on your
internet site.

My web-site - vigrx