Saturday, February 03, 2007

moo

I know, I know, I owe you a finished amy heather butler-bailey quilt and yet I am posting this cute new cow quilt instead.
moo
I made this for no other reason than I saw all the fabric, it matched and it was kinda cute. I cut and sewed the top last Saturday and I machine quilted and binded this afternoon. I have no idea what I will do with it, but it's done! I think Leo really wants it.
moo
Sorry about the crap pictures but I am out of natural daylight for the day.
moo
I'm sure you have read "6 weird things about me" at the other blogs, I will tell you one weird thing about me. I'm afraid to tell you all of them because you may not come back!
I can't hand quilt unless it's night time, can't do it. It makes me squirrley to sit down during the day. Oh, I want to but I am just not able to let myself relax while the sun is out. So, it's only machine quilting for me by day!
I have way weirder things that I will save for another day.

No comments: