I interrupt your busy weekend to tell you about a cool website I stumbled onto.
Everyone, this is Sandy

http://iwantsandy.com/home
Sandy is my 'free' personal email assistant. She kind of works like that girl at your dentist's office- the one that calls and reminds you of your appointment, except Sandy is far less bitchy than that girl and she reminds me via email not the phone.
Sometimes I need more than a calendar and this is where Sandy comes in. Say if I need to remember to call to make an orthodontist appointment on Monday...I know I will forget by Monday morning at work but if I send Sandy a simple email, she will remind me at the exact time I want. My old way was to leave myself a voicemail message but that kind of creeps me out to hear myself talking to myself.
Silly or useful? You tell me.
Cool idea! I've heard of this but never actually knew anyone who used this feature. I love it!
ReplyDeletethats cool! Im sorry Ive been away it looks like I have alot of catching up to do. (thank you thank you thank you for my packagexoxo)
ReplyDeleteIm having a giveaway on my blog. :)
I think I like this, I will give a try soon.
ReplyDelete