Friday, June 26, 2015

Jammed


I was lucky enough to score 8 quarts of strawberries from my farmer neighbor at the market last week, the only problem was that they wouldn't last another day. No problem! My husband stemmed, bagged, and froze them while I was at work that night (love him!) and I went crazy all week making jams. 
So far, I have classic strawberry, strawberry blueberry, vanilla bourbon strawberry, strawberry rhubarb, and the last of the berries will become balsamic strawberry. I also made Cabernet Sauvignon jelly and jalapeƱo jelly. My kitchen is littered with canning jars. Here are some pics from last week's market
Very talented painter, Chris Ferguson
Quilted pie carrier
Pizzelle "taco"
My beautiful pizzelle baker, Julia
Fabulous Fred

Pottery by my pal James
Joel the bike guy
Beautiful produce
My stand



No comments: