Monday, June 03, 2019

Window dressing

inside looking out
This is the window of our sweet little wine shop wineschool101.com
It is so hard to get a good picture of this Rosé all Day themed window. The glare is too much for my camera phone to handle. This is where I get to be a little crafty at work. 

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1_DGo_fVUvBWaVURJeNQ6cObcRwKL8pvI

I was able to use regular craft paint outside because the window is set in where the rain can't get it. Last year I made giant paper flowers that looked similar to these (craft store) flowers but they faded in time and I am short on time these days.
 Speaking of short on time... look at these cork strings
This was a labor of love! It took hours and hours to drill through all of the corks and then stringing and knotting them but I am thrilled with how it came out.

1 comment:

Ufa88kh said...

The content of your blog is exactly what I needed, I like your blog,
I sincerely hope that your blog a rapid increase in traffic density,
which help promote your blog and we hope that your blog is being updated.
wordpress
blogspot
youtube
ហ្គេមស្លត់