Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Ahhhhhhh fall


October Fabric Swap
Originally uploaded by cbcyr.

Every month my craftster friend Pauline and I do a themed fabric swap. Both being generous sorts, it turns out to be a bit more than just a yard of fabric. This is what I sent her for October. I don't have any Halloween fabrics so I went for fall. We usually add one handmade item, I quickly sketched this acorn that I stitched onto a pretty fall colored towel.
acorn towel
Not too bad for a rush job!


Other crafty news includes progress being made to the mystery Halloween costume
and I have one of the horse quilts finished except for the binding while the other will be quilted starting tonight. Looks like I will make my deadlines!

1 comment:

Home ec new Haven said...

Thanks Alice, I can't wait to see the finished quilts too!