Saturday, November 11, 2006

Five minute craft

5 minute craft
Sometimes five minutes of crafting is all you need to get your fix.
I saw a onesie done like this somewhere and have had it in my mind's list of stuff to do. My nephew and his wife are expecting a baby girl soon and my sister and I are in getting ready with handmade gifts. I am sending a pieced crib size quilt to her to finish, thanks Deb! It's made from the leftover squares from the horse quilts that I swore I would stop talking about.... sorry, oh and by the way, the "L" quilt met its new owner today and it too is loved......sorry....... that's really the last time.
I had a rough day with my brain. We really weren't getting along and I think it shut down on me a few times. I was at the register at Joann fabric when my cell rang, I was supposed to pick up another little girl and drive her to the birthday party that was starting in 20 minutes. oops. She got a ride from someone else but I really felt like a piece of crap. Then I went through the drive thru at Dunkin Donuts thinking that a caffeine fix would help, I yelled my order into the box, the boy said "$1.85 drive up", and I just sat there for more than a few minutes just vegging out with a line of cars behind me and the boy waiting for me up ahead with my coffee. What the??? Where is my brain??
Scarey.
I came home made dinner and had a glass of Merlot, I think I'm all better now.

5 comments:

floresita said...

Awww... that onesie is gorgeous!

I totally sympathize with the absent brain - at this rate, I won't know my name by age 33, I'm sure! :)

Home ec new Haven said...

Yes Flor, it is a sign of what's to come unfortunately. I think I really started misplacing my brain at 34, but it may have more to do with having 3 kids than the number.

Anonymous said...

it is bad looking is there evan a craft

Home ec new Haven said...

Hello again "anonymous", my spineless little creeper.
Who is Evan? Oh wait, you just don't know how to spell. Do you craft anything? Our relationship is so onesided, I know so little about you. Would you like to have a craft-off? Let me know in your next cowardly post!
Bye-bye for now.
"ignorance is no excuse for bad spelling, you ass"

Anonymous said...

Email Marketing
very sueful, thanx a lot for this raticle .. This is what I was looking for.