Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Moving on

Ho Ho Merry!
Julia 6:00 am
Santa brought Julia an American Girl doll and a tent for it
Tent for American Girl Doll
and look who wants to camp!
Leo enjoys it more.
Can I take the tree down now? Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas and for all the right reasons but I am so done with it (and every other holiday) right after it's done. Get those cookies away from me and put all the decorations back in the attic! Maybe because my house is so small for us and clutters so easily or maybe because I have ants in my pants all the time, whatever the reason, I'm done. I am happy to just have winter now even though the temperature has barely gotten below 50 degrees. I want to make soup, bake breads and sew....ahhhh, that makes me happy. I need to clean up this place and buy some groceries; David's daughter Christina and her boyfriend are coming here for a week. I have no idea where everyone will sit for dinner, my kitchen barely seats us 5, maybe we'll eat in shifts or I'll stand.... I dunno!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm ready for our tree to go away, too. We are leaving it up until the weekend; if I can wait that long!