Tuesday, December 12, 2006

serenity now

I have no business being on the computer right now but I have a few minutes while chicken is thawing. I have 8 days to finish my niece's quilt; it's her gift for graduating nursing school.....I have it cut and um, 2% of the top sewn. Yeah, I'm stressing out. I think extracurricular activities should be banned during December! Every day it's dance, basketball, cheer leading, clubs, parties and school concerts...when are moms supposed to get stuff done??
At least I have my bumble.
corrigated garland and my Bumble
C'mon! You know... the Abominable snow guy from Rudolph? The one who's job it was to put the star on the tree? Yeah, him.
David is my Bumble.
He tries.
And he can reach all the tall stuff.
OK, the chicken is thawed whether it thinks so or not.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i always picture you in a wonderwoman outfit.

Home ec new Haven said...

HA HA HA HA. Just picture her in a barrel shaped outfit Leeanne!