Wednesday, January 31, 2007

January black&white swap

"P" received her goodies and was nice enough to take pictures (I forgot).
We swap a 1 yard total of fabric (preferably from our stash) along with a small handmade goodie. Somehow we end up sending more little goodies.... it's awful hard not to!
I quickly realized I had crap for b&w fabric so I crocheted 2 goodies to make up for it. "P" always spoils me on the fabric end.
January b&w swap
Crocheted Scarf
b&w swap goodies
The scarf is a pattern from Debbie Stoller's Happy Hooker and the pouch is a lined rectangle

3 comments:

calamitykim said...

hey! Where is the fabric with words from? I always look for stuff with words- it makes an interesting addition to patchwork I think. Nice crochet sistah!!

loves2experiment said...

The crochet items are fab! I love them :)

Home ec new Haven said...

Glad you like them P :)
Kim- I got that fabric at Joann's where they sell the fat quarters. I never saw any yardage.