Monday, January 29, 2007

so many fabrics...too little time!

fabric therapy/addiction
My latest acquisition. Don't you love them?
I was emailing with Calamity Kim and we both have the same morbid thoughts....... what if we die before we use all of our fabrics (yarn, supplies, etc.)??? I really fear that I will run out of time! Either that or I will, God forbid, be crippled with arthritis rendering me unable to craft once the kids grow up. I have severe fabric anxiety along with a pretty fierce fabric addiction, I'm a mess.
Let me share some of my favorite smaller fabric retailers. These people know how to treat an addict right! The prices (especially the clearance!) are great, they all ship super fast and you can communicate with a real person if you need to.
Check out :
http://zandsfabrics.com/default.asp they have great sales!
http://www.sewmamasew.com/ I feel like I should buy some oil cloth!
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=39604 Alison can help you with any of your fabric needs, she's really helpful, go ahead and email her!

Go ahead and buy something, you know you want to:)

4 comments:

calamitykim said...

carol- I love that sew mama sew site! It ROCKS!!!!!!! Thanks so much for posting several more suppliers for my drug of choice( friendly slug to your non dominant arm!)No, really, seriously ;) I am fabric addicted- I admitt it!
Have you talked to Leeanne lately? She's off the grid again!!

Home ec new Haven said...

OUCH!
*rubbing non dominant arm*
No Kim, I haven't heard from her in days but I emailed her today. She's probably all hopped up on cupcakes.

syko kajsa said...

Thanks for the tips! Not that I have any money for fabrics, but you can always check...

Home ec new Haven said...

Hey Leeanne- you owe me a loooong email sistah!
Syko- Trust me I look at fabric a lot more than I buy it! It's ok to just dream:)