Friday, February 09, 2007

Goodies from Mesa!

Leeanne had a garage sale and I bought a few things from her.
leeanne rocks 004
Leeanne, being the sweet and generous soul that she is sent me lots of extra goodies. I even have my own flower doll......
leeanne rocks 001
........well I had it for 45 seconds before Julia claimed it for herself.
I love the enamel bowl and it matches my kitchen. There are napkins, candy, cute yo-yo flowers , a felt heart ornament and I can't wait to stick my nose in these books tonight!
leeanne rocks 003
Thanks Leeanne!!
xoxo

3 comments:

calamitykim said...

I got my goodies too! I love my doll! I like the fabrics that you picked out and the jap books look awesome!! My kitchen is that same green!! Today was like a lovely spring day here- sunshine and warm!!! Happy spring maybe? :) Kim

qusic said...

Hi Carol,thanks for your visit to my blog, if you scroll down a little, you will find some posts in English too, because some people from overseas like Sew mam sew, Kumi and Peggy have visited recently. and I try to post more because that´s one weirdness of me : I love foreign languages and am not afraid to use them. My kids think I'm weird:" Mum you're embarrassing". Their marks in English and French ...you know are not really a pleasure.

Unknown said...

I'm also a fan of the flower doll. It's definitely a keeper. You made some great tag sale finds.