Wednesday, March 14, 2007

are you my mother?

This cute little felt piggy on the right came to live with us yesterday.
031407 001
He is the creation of the very talented Laurie of http://oldschoolacres.typepad.com/ . This lady really knows her way around wool felt, let me tell you! The pig was quickly named Wilbur and went to stay by Julia's bed with Ms. Pig E. Bank, a rubber band ball, a book and some dust. He will be happy here. Thanks Laurie.
It's a busy craft week around here. Basketball ends tomorrow (Yay Lady Tigers!) and softball doesn't start up for a few weeks, so there is more time to sit at the sewing machine. I'll be posting some more pictures by the weekend......I hope.
Happy hump day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love it!!! He looks right at home. I hope you didn't mind the spotted pig.

Thank you for your kind words, Carol.