Monday, August 20, 2007

E and F

E is so obviously for
Embroidery!
E is for embroidery of course!
I love to embroider, although doing it on paper is a bit of a challenge. I especially love anything vintage and kitschy.
E is for eggplant- yum, yum, yum, I love eggplant no matter how you cook it.
Microsoft Excel- damn, can I screw up anything in this program.
East coast- where I live. I can't imagine living anywhere else.
Enigma- what my doctor calls me because the medical profession is stumped by most of my weird conditions.
F is for family and friends of course, without them nothing would matter
F is also for
Fabric!
I went off my fabric diet a teeny bit....
This was yesterday's score, nearly 13 yards of fabric for under $20.00! That was hardly going off of my fabric diet.
F is for freckles- I have too many to count, I used to hate them but now I hardly notice them. Julia has them and they are cute
finally pierced!
F is for fidget. I fidget a lot.
F is for Flor, my super-cool blogging pal http://unafloresita.blogspot.com/
F is Fall, my favorite season. I am ready for it. I really love the change in seasons, I am looking forward to more indoor cooking; soups, stews, breads and baking pies!

No comments: