Sunday, August 12, 2007

nothing much going on here

It's hot, camp is over, our church carnival came and went, and I am ready for school to start up again. I got a little sewing for my etsy shop done, feast your eyes on these beauties:

Blooms and Dots Lunch Bag 001 Watermelon Market bag II
Fig Dishtowel Market Bag II Yellow Hawaiian Oilcloth Lunch Bag

I have been enjoying the new blogging fun "Encyclopedia Of Me" http://belladia.typepad.com/bella_dia/2007/07/encylopedia-of-.html and thought maybe I'd give it a go seeing that I have nothing interesting to report lately.
a is for August, I really don't care much for August
a is for airconditioning, I don't have it which explains the above
a is for artichokes, YUM!
a is for avacado, YUM but I am allergic, boohoo
a is for accomplishing things, I really like that
a is for alarm clock, I almost always wake before the alarm
a is for attitude, I have 3 daughters, need I say more

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love these bags too Carol.
You have been busy dispite the heat.