Friday, October 19, 2007

Go ahead try saying it





Try saying The Thesaurus.

Can you do it on the first try?

This always causes fits of laughter in our house when one of the girls asks "where is the thethorus?"

Moving on...

Have you ever tried this stuff?

yum

I would have never tried it on my own but my bumble got this at a grocer's food show and we tried it...YUM! I am usually not one for any kind of sweetness on my salad but this is awesome stuff with grilled chicken, croutons, crisp veggies on a bed of dark greens. MMMMM!

Gotta run, but I want to say thank you for all of your kind words on my last post, you guys are great!!!

4 comments:

beki said...

I generally like vidalia onion dressings, but I've never seen that brand. I'm sure it is good!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Carol, I'm sitting here at the computer all alone trying to say thetorus?!? out loud sounding like an idiot.....LOL
You know I've never used one.
I thought only people who did crossword puzzles used them.
As for the dressing, we don't have it here but I'm all for buying things on recommendations or I would have had to try it at someone else house first. I hate buying or making food then having to throw it away.
Thank for the laugh this morning

Linda said...

I going to try the dressing it does sound yummy. Enjoyed your previous post and the sewing projects are darling. This is my first visit but I'll be back. Linda

Junie Moon said...

It does come out funny when you try to say it out loud really fast!

That dressing sounds so yummy!