Friday, October 05, 2007

No Fair!


No Fair!
Originally uploaded by cbcyr
September 22nd? Do I drive with my eyes closed? Why did I not see this until October 4th? I drive by the this telephone pole 3-4 times a day and it's approximately 1/2 mile away from my house. HUH???? .50 cents a yard? Fat quarters .25 cents? Who sells fabric from their house?
Maybe it was some sort of sting? Trying to draw out underground covert quilters? *shrugs* I dunno! Now every time I drive by that house I go really slow, scoping it out... looking for signs of a new fabric sale.

6 comments:

xxx said...

This is a great site!

Sandra from Brazil

xxx said...

So, go there!!! And show us the fabrics!!! Thanks

Sandra

calamitykim said...

hahahaahahahaha...that's too funny! alas, it was not meant to be... don't start stalking the neighbors!
It's Friday! yeehaw!!!

Junie Moon said...

Sometimes not everything goes at a sale. You could always stop by and ask if they still have fabrics for sale--you just never know and might end up with some great fabric treasures.

debbie said...

Put on your costume, ring the bell, say "trick or treat, got anymore fabric?" Ooops wrong date again!

Mrs.Kwitty said...

DANG!!