Sunday, November 11, 2007

the blog suffers...

...when life gets too busy.
I finished these
g's gifts L's gifts
to go along with the lunch bags I made last week for this birthday party
rock climbing wall- you can do it Julia rock climbing wall party rock climbing wall
The kids had a blast at this place. Whoever thought up that idea was a genius and is now a billionaire, no doubt.
I spent yesterday sewing.
groovy fabric lunch bag
This is all I have a picture of right now because of the damn daylight savings time and it gets dark at 4:30! Ugh, I wish they would leave the clocks alone, it really screws up my inner clock too. I have been waking up at 3:30-4:00am every morning because I am a robot. Fall back, my ass. It makes for a long day Ben Franklin!!! Um, it was Ben Franklin that invented DST, right?
On the home front-
High school has been much better for eldest daughter since report card day. You see, she has been moaning about how hard it is (it is, it's college prep) and that she feels dumb now and she wants to go to regular high school (our public high schools are awful and have rankings to prove it). Anyhoo, report card was great- 3 A's, 2 B's and 1 C... not too bad Ms. Drama Queen. She's all better now, confidence has been restored.
12 year old daughter has a social life now. WAH! Movies, bowling, hanging out with friends....half are boys WAH! Looks like the taxi will be working overtime.
Poor little daughter is sick. Fever, sniffles, cough. Poor baby. At least she got to go rock climbing.
My machines await me, have a fabulous Sunday.

1 comment:

Junie Moon said...

Oh, what lovely things you've made! I love all the fabrics--they are truly lovely.

It's no fun being ill and I'll keep my fingers crossed for a quick recovery.